Advisory Consulting Group, LLC (“ACG”) recognizes that the needs of retirement plan sponsors and their advisors are evolving. In an era of heightened concern over plan fiduciary issues related to investment costs, fund menu selection and monitoring and fiduciary liability, many are looking for a solution to effectively serve their needs.
With this in mind, ACG offers plan sponsors and their advisors the ability to access an ERISA 3(38) fiduciary program to clients. Our 3(38) Fiduciary Advisory Program offers a comprehensive set of options and services to our clients, including:
- Client Questionnaire
- Investment Policy Statement
- Multiple Fund Menu Options Offering:
- Active and Passive
- Target Date
- Risk Based
- Lowest-Cost Investment Share Class Availability
- Revenue Sharing Elimination Option
- Quarterly Reporting including Fund / Market Commentary
- Ongoing Fund Menu Oversight and Monitoring
- Fund Replacements as Needed
Most importantly, ACG acts as a fiduciary as defined by Section 3(38) of ERISA, alleviating the need for other plan fiduciaries to perform actions related fund menu selection and monitoring.